The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife decided that Jodie Foster is more annoying, so we voted for her. I gotta say, I can't tell them apart either.

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
You, for pretending yer wife was curious about a question you were harboring.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I can handle both of those it's Julia Roberts that I can't stand and not a day goes by that a movie isn't on my tv with her in it and the wife watching

·
Registered
957 Posts
Every time I see Jodie Foster, I think of the Silence of the lambs and this scene...not sure why its so funny to me, but it is... Link...

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
mossy if that burp is chronic we can get ya in to the DR in 2012 Dec 11th. if universal HC passes that is.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP OBAMA.. THANKS FOR CARING BUDDY.. I think it will go away after BURRRPP OBAMA is voted out in 2012.

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
mossycamo said:
BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP OBAMA.. THANKS FOR CARING BUDDY.. I think it will go away after BURRRPP OBAMA is voted out in 2012.
A few things are gonna be too late to take care of then. But we can probably get ya in under a pre-existing condition.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The revival of our country starts in November...all the sweetheart deals and behind the scenes wheeling and dealing will come back to kick those responsible right in the butt.....Attn: All Democrats in support of Govt. Run Health Care: time to pay for forcing your selves upon the American People.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts