The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

WHO IS GOING to HPA 10 Year Celebration 9/19-20

19K views 113 replies 55 participants last post by  carl 
#1 ·
Just trying to get a feel for if enough people know about this and are planning to go....thru the currents thread we have on it (ere they getting the news spread enough on here?)

Reply please if you got plans..state how many you are bringing and what days you are coming. Just helps with logistics and how many pigs should loose their lives.

Team RB (5) will be there start to end both days...

WHO ELSE?????? Hope this thread is 20 pages by the weekend.

Tenative schedule of events

ANother thread with event INFO

#4 ·
I'd like to go, but that's a busy time of year for me. I usually dedicate that weekend and the one after to full weekend scouting trips in preparation for the following weekends' archery season opener. Sorry, not this time.

#6 ·
up to 13 in attendance, both days...

Jason , scouting?? DOn;t need to do that anymore, we can use cros......nevermind
Sorry you can;t make it. We found out early on in planning there will never be the perfect weekend for everyone.

#9 ·
Sounds great!!...I hope many that come bring their families. I know I am not alone when I say I can't wait to meet alot of folks on here and all the ones they tell stories about all year.

#14 ·
Well It is sad but Jr. and I will not be able to attend. Due to the G20 in Pittsburgh. I will be on the ground there from the 18th through the 25th. Was planning on bring my elk and deer for some kind of display.Guess we will look forward to the next one..

#16 ·
greenstang232 said:
I was thinking about going, but its alittle to far away for me to drive for a day trip. You should consider having them at different areas in the state every year. Just a suggestion.
Stay for both days that way it's worth the trip.

#18 ·
I don't get it guys?
How many times will there be a 10th Anniversary? As I understand it HPA is picking up all the costs for the celebration! Have you seen the schedule of activities?
You're participation shows that HPA means something to you.

BTW, I'm an hour and a half east of Harrisburg, but I think the trip is worth it. (Most guys drive that much to their hunting grounds/camps.)

Not bustin' anyone - just don't understand

#20 ·
Re: WHO IS GOING to HPA 10 Year Celebration 9/19-2

Rabbit410 said:
I don't get it guys?
How many times will there be a 10th Anniversary? As I understand it HPA is picking up all the costs for the celebration! Have you seen the schedule of activities?
You're participation shows that HPA means something to you.

BTW, I'm an hour and a half east of Harrisburg, but I think the trip is worth it. (Most guys drive that much to their hunting grounds/camps.)

Not bustin' anyone - just don't understand
I agree... Not to mention, bring a camper with you and stay for the weekend at one of the local parks, which are just beautiful, or even get a hotel room, and turn it into a weekend long mini vacation...

I drive to Ohio once a month to visit the inlaws... 3 hours one way, and I would much rather drive to this event once... (By The Way) Dont tell the inlaws I said that...

#21 ·
Re: WHO IS GOING to HPA 10 Year Celebration 9/19-2

I think it is really a matter of getting the word out the last few weeks here...but right now it appears we have more non-HPAers coming than members.

Gimme a chance to be somewhere without a keyboard and I'll jump on it.

We still have not finalized our stay over arrangements, but we are staying over. It does not appear i will need to take Monday off though to recoop and with school in, likely should get everyone back.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.