The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is going to be there this weekend ?

Gonna be a great time ! Be sure and stop in and say hi !

HPA / CPA will have a booth in the Midway Area...

And We will be camping on Spots # 109,110,111

Hope to get to meet a bunch of you guys out there !

Tom

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Looks like we'll have a crew heading over for Saturday - my wife, mom, dad, Lipcurl, Archery5150, and myself from our camp.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
LOL ... Was wondering when this thread was coming. Knew it would be soon (thought about starting a thread asking the same yesterday).

I will be there along with my son, a good friend and his sons setting up camp friday morning. Will be staying till Sunday unless I wear myself out before then. Doubt that will happen tho, I live close enough I can go home and take a rest if need be.

I am not sure how they have the camp site numbers set up but we are going to be down in the bottom. Last year when I pulled in to my friends camp site Saturday up on the top I had to jump out and help his son snatch the tent as the pegs had pulled out of the ground and it was blowing away (was real nasty weather last year).

See ya all there..........

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet... make sure you stop by the midway and see HuntingPA and CampingPA booth... We are looking forward to it!

Also - myslef, smiley coyote, campcrasher and a bunch of us will be.camping on sites 109-111...

Be sure and come up and see us... let's get a ride in...

Tom

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Will do..... You guys aren't by any chance going to have a stock pile of those HPA decals there for those of us that don't have enough ambition to fill out and mail the envelopes needed to get them are ya? If so I'll be picking one up.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I will be there also. Along with my uncle, a buddy and his son. Looking forward to it. Making it a long weekend, arriving Thursday night. Hope to meet some of you guys there.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I will be at my camp and at the park all weekend several other members/HPA Reps will be at my camp. If any members would like to stop in when we are around, see me at the booth for directions it is within walking distance from the park.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yep I'll be there with Birdman and crew. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Just found out we are going to be at camp site 36 so anyone cruisin by our site can stop and say hi. If anyone is camping close to there let me know and we'll share a fire or what ever.

I'm actually running up there right now to check out the site and see what's going on. See ya all there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts