The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
16,429 Posts
celebrities and politicians will never be with out armed security. every strict gun law they pass exempts their security from these laws. if they try to confiscate guns, we just do what they did in Seattle. we take over entire neighborhoods and set up road blocks and barricades. make demands and sing kumbaya :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
I've been watching the other post on "Guns" and thought this might be interesting take.

I have been getting calls from individuals wanting to know where to buy a gun. I would class most of the people who called as politically moderate and now wanted a gun to protect themselves. That changed last night.

I have a good friend who is constantly having debates with his anti-gun neighbors and his Trump hating anti-gun sister. He entertains me with the stories about their discussions. It had been a long time since we sat down and talked because of the virus quarantine. We met last night and he blew my mind.

His anti-gun, Trump hating sister now has a 38 revolver and is voting for Trump. From past stories all I can say is this is earth shattering news.

He also told me an older anti-gun female neighbor now has a Glock.

But the big one! He has a married couple living a few doors down. The husband is liberal but not necessarily anti-gun. The wife is liberal and was “big time” anti-gun.

Recently the husband called my friend and asked him to show him how to maintain an AR. My friend was surprised that the neighbor got an AR into the house considering the wife's anti-gun stance. He brought it over and my friend showed him around the gun.

A few days later the wife called and asked my friend to show her how to use her AR. My friend was shocked. She not only bought an AR for herself but also bought 500 rounds of ammo.(BTW they will both get some range time when things open up.)

Something is happening out there.

I guess they are "Woke" !

·
Registered
790 Posts
celebrities and politicians will never be with out armed security. every strict gun law they pass exempts their security from these laws. if they try to confiscate guns, we just do what they did in Seattle. we take over entire neighborhoods and set up road blocks and barricades. make demands and sing kumbaya :)
:giggle:(y)That sounds good to me.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
I just bought a Bersa 380 Thunder used cheap a couple weeks ago that came with a hundred rounds of ammo and yesterday I bought the last box of 380 ammo that Dunham's had. I was surprised how accurate it is for a cheap gun and will have to order some hollow points for it.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Carry your guns, folks. The last week I was at a Turkey hill and a person of another race (Best way to put it) saw my shirt and grew some nutz. Yelled at me a few cop related slurs and so forth. Nothing to get all riled up about. It wasn't til I was going in the store he and a friend walked towards me. I stopped and politely told them , "I am not the cracker you wanna F with.". It was a isolated incident, and just dumb. Based on how the dirtbag looked, he wasn't all there. He left me alone after that, thankfully. I am not interested in the paperwork with the state police, or my agency for doing what I have to do. This has to fix itself at some point... these rioters/Antifa/whatever, need to see the light.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
These liberals want to defund the police, that may be a problem, but the other problem I see is these lowlifes think they can do no wrong. And everybody is making them look like victoms for the last few centuries. Do what crime they want, resist arrest, play the ghetto lottery by blaming the officer when they get manhandled. Hoping they can win that lottery by suing the police or city. My thought is if you resist arrest and want to fight an officer then I see no problem with the resister being hurt. Part of an officers job should not be getting beat on and not being able to protect themselves or the public. I would have no problem, allowing all officers shoot anyone, who attacks an officer. The low lifes want no peace, and no justice. They want a justice free society, where they can get away with all the rioting, robberies, looting, rapes, arsons, drug deals, murders, assults, and all the other crimes that they prefer to do . As to all you law enforcement men on this site, Thank you for all that you do or have done. I value your life and so do all the civilized people. Watch your backs, as these criminals are being emboldened by these liberals.

·
Registered
27 Posts
These liberals want to defund the police, that may be a problem, but the other problem I see is these lowlifes think they can do no wrong. And everybody is making them look like victoms for the last few centuries. Do what crime they want, resist arrest, play the ghetto lottery by blaming the officer when they get manhandled. Hoping they can win that lottery by suing the police or city. My thought is if you resist arrest and want to fight an officer then I see no problem with the resister being hurt. Part of an officers job should not be getting beat on and not being able to protect themselves or the public. I would have no problem, allowing all officers shoot anyone, who attacks an officer. The low lifes want no peace, and no justice. They want a justice free society, where they can get away with all the rioting, robberies, looting, rapes, arsons, drug deals, murders, assults, and all the other crimes that they prefer to do . As to all you law enforcement men on this site, Thank you for all that you do or have done. I value your life and so do all the civilized people. Watch your backs, as these criminals are being emboldened by these liberals.
This anti police rhetoric makes no logical sense at all. Last year 7881 black people were killed...by other black people in the USA. like 250 criminal blacks were killed by police only 9 un armed blacks were killed by police( un armed does not mean innocent) Now take into account that police last year had nearly 700 MILLION interactions with the general public and you quickly realize this who thing is a sham. You more likely to win the lottery than you are to be killed by a police officer no matter what your race is.

·
Registered
16,429 Posts
these Mayors should all go public and make the following statement.
if any force is used against any law enforcement officer, equal force will be used in return, the only people that would be against this are those that plan on being violent !!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
these Mayors should all go public and make the following statement.
if any force is used against any law enforcement officer, equal force will be used in return, the only people that would be against this are those that plan on being violent !!
Isnt that inline with any use of force policy?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts