The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one and like it a lot but I have a question.....maybe others have noticed. The only thing that bothers me (a little) about it is that the quiver seems to stick out just a bit too much and hits the ground if it's left on and I place the crossbow on the ground to cock it. AND......the place where you can put your foot in while cocking is a bit narrow for your foot. I tried flipping the mounts for the quiver but it seems to come out the same no matter what. I may just call ten point....my dumbazz probably has something on wrong.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
DUSTER44T, that's going to be a problem with any RDX crossbow. I'm the inventer of the Bohning Top Mount quiver bracket which in my opinion is the perfect solution to your problem. It allows you to keep the arrows inside the frame of the crossbow, better balances the crossbow, and allows you easier access to the quiver while at the same time keeping your broadheads away from the strings and cables. It takes one screw to install and you can run the quiver hood/fletching either way. I'm very familiar with your bow and you'll want to run the fletching towards the front of the bow like the last picture. PM me if you haven't found a solution to your problem yet.

·
Registered
18,781 Posts
Bohning Top Mount fan here as well. As Tbrom said, it keeps the arrows out of the way and inline with the rail.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I have an RDX 400 also and was having problems with the quiver. I took it off completely.

TBrom - I like your solution - PM Sent

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
The Top Mount is a bit more of a pain with the RDX bows because of the need for a cocking sled, but I believe it's still the best option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts