The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You gotta pick one...Ravens or Patriots? I know how you all hate the Ravens, but do you really want a team that you beat going to the Super Bowl? Or would you rather have the team that beat you twice going to the show?

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Can I pick an earthquake to swallow up both teams instead?

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Patriots to win big, I want Bill O'Brien to look as good as possible for the recruiting season.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buckethead said:
Can I pick an earthquake to swallow up both teams instead?
Haha. Nope, gotta pick one.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
49ers to win it all. Hate Marsha, can't root for the ravens, and still think Eli is a spoiled brat who isn't half the qb his brother is. I want to see Marsha play some real defenses and get put on his butt.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
I'm not a Steeler fan so I guess I won't say that I'm rooting for the Pats to win it all. I'd settle for the Niners though.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
As a tried and true Steeler fan I'll pull for the Ravens. I respect the way they play the game and I absolutely despise Marsha and the Cheatriots.

I can't root for any NFC team so that's a wash...I don't care. If NE wins I won't even know who wins the SB until it's long been decided.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Neither one. Football season is over. It doesn't matter who plays in the Superbowl if the Steelers aren't playing.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
*Moose said:
How can you root for a team that has male cheerleaders?
I'm pulling for a team with a strong defensive, smashmouth style.....not their cheerleaders. How can you root for a team with the biggest pansy known to man for a QB?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
You're not saying that Tom Brady ( head of league officiating and QB for the Patriots ) is a wimp are you?

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
JasonN said:
*Moose said:
How can you root for a team that has male cheerleaders?
I'm pulling for a team with a strong defensive, smashmouth style.....not their cheerleaders. How can you root for a team with the biggest pansy known to man for a QB?
Because Tom Brady is not a male cheerleader and the Pats don't have any such thing.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
buckhunter said:
I want to see Marsha play some real defenses and get put on his butt.
You will this Sunday.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts