The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Not here.We only got a couple and with the sun shinin bright and goin up in the mid to upper 30,s and rain comin in tonite.Well,you get the picture.I was out checkin tracks and trails this mornin and was watchin em from my sons b/room window the last couple nights at dusk frolickin around.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
White and crunchy up here also. Suppose to get more on monday night into tuesday.

·
Registered
303 Posts
You guys in the north are so lucky. Loggy, you must have been looking at a different forecast than I. We may have some snow mixed with freezing rain on Wednesday here in the Lancaster-York area....not a great combination but I'll still be out. I greased-up the cows knee. I hope your forecast is better than mine.

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
Pretty much all gone down here in Allegheny County. Supposed to rain tomorrow. Only hope is late week and another chance for rain/snow on Thursday. Right now they are saying mostly rain.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I'll have to play that song for the next couple of weeks.

Our temps averaging 8-10 degrees colder than the valleys don't hurt either.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
^ LOL......yep, ask and you will receive. We got about 6 inches by 5pm yesterday looking outside now we got another 4-5 overnight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts