The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some have even reported seeing a "black panther," a near-impossibility because of the rarity of that recessive gene. But Dave "Gadget" Jones, a retired wildlife conservation officer from Lackawanna County, claims he's seen a white bigfoot and a UFO in Pennsylvania, so who knows? Jones has never seen a mountain lion, but he thinks they're prowling around.

"The day will come," he said, "when someone will pull the trigger on a mountain lion."

Spotting mountain lions is becoming a Pennsylvania pastime. But they?re probably bobcats.

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
I have no explanation for the black panther or the UFO, but I'm fairly certain Gadget may have mistaken DennyF casting about in the woods for the bigfoot. :grin2:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Shouldn't shoot white bigfoots (bigfeet?) because it is bad luck. A buddy of mine shot one about 12 years ago, and he has not had a shot at any colored bigfoot since.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
My brother and I saw a UFO when I was about 9 years old. We thought it was cool and went back to playing in the yard. I'm 53 now!

Large orangish foot ball shaped. About the size of the moon. It floated behind the house and woods area then we couldn't see it. Must have happened in the fall, I remember it was a chilly day.

·
Super Moderator
26,484 Posts
My brother and I saw a UFO when I was about 9 years old. We thought it was cool and went back to playing in the yard. I'm 53 now!

Large orangish foot ball shaped. About the size of the moon. It floated behind the house and woods area then we couldn't see it. Must have happened in the fall, I remember it was a chilly day.

:surprise2:

Attachments

·
Registered
18,573 Posts
I saw what I firmly believe to be a UFO several years ago. What I saw what seen by the people around me as well. None had an explanation at the time. Interesting was the next day I did a few internet searches of what I saw and there were many reports that night of a similar object over eastern Europe.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I, too, saw a bigfoot once. I only got a fraction-of-a-second glimpse of it, as I was bent over and glanced through my legs shortly after referring to my father as "my ole man" who was standing behind me unseen, whereupon my line of sight was abruptly jarred from steadiness and my feet dislodged from their balanced stance on the ground. And I dare any and all to refute that THAT didn't happen!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Some have even reported seeing a "black panther," a near-impossibility because of the rarity of that recessive gene. But Dave "Gadget" Jones, a retired wildlife conservation officer from Lackawanna County, claims he's seen a white bigfoot and a UFO in Pennsylvania, so who knows? Jones has never seen a mountain lion, but he thinks they're prowling around.

"The day will come," he said, "when someone will pull the trigger on a mountain lion."

Spotting mountain lions is becoming a Pennsylvania pastime. But they?re probably bobcats.
While hunting near Blue Knob last week, I observed a UFO abduct a white bigfoot that was in the process of consuming a mountain lion. Didn't have my phone along, so no pics.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I'm pretty certain that the white bigfoot is the primary cause of the decline in ruffed grouse numbers in Pennsylvania. It's well known of their fondness for catching and eating grouse and now this reported sighting. What greater evidence does one need?
We really need a white bigfoot stamp.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Never saw bigfoot, ufos, mountain lions, etc yet, but I know someone who swears he went to his buddy's place and Elvis was sitting in the bathtub eating a popsicle watching spongebob, lmao!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Shouldn't shoot white bigfoots (bigfeet?) because it is bad luck. A buddy of mine shot one about 12 years ago, and he has not had a shot at any colored bigfoot since.
I don't think you can say "colored" bigfeet in todays politically correct world. :grin2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts