The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has probably been asked 100x before but:
I'm currently in the stone ages shooting aluminum arrows with a whisker biscuit and I'd like to switch to carbon arrows. So here's the question:
Is there a special biscuit insert for carbon arrows that I should purchase when making the switch?

Thanks!

·
Registered
487 Posts
i shoot carbons and use a medium biscuit. you probably have a large biscuit with the alum arrows

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks lip. I thought they had different sizes but couldn't find them on Cabela's website so I wasn't sure. I'll just keep looking for them.
Good luck this season.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
yep, wally world sometimes carries diff. size bisquits and gander mtn. does. Might be able to find a deal at Sportsman guide. Bass pro should have them too.

Me, I need to find replacement hardware for mine. I stripped the head of the adjustment screw for the rotataion and windage adjustment of my bisquit. Hopefully some of the hardware stores will carry what I need.

·
Registered
287 Posts
it dosent matter as my local proshop told me as i went to buy a smaller biscuit

·
Registered
699 Posts
Ahh, size does matter. I believe a lot of WB guys don't realize that the arrow should only be touching on the bottom of the bisquet. Reference the chart below. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts