The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it's getting to that time of year when boredom overcomes me. I would love to see someone like perhaps Sabbath/Metallica doing the show. I would watch that. I also might watch Garth Brooks. I'm not a huge country fan, but his shows are among the best I have ever seen.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Would it kill them to play some gosh darn Foghat!?!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping Menudo would be involved this year, but, alas, I was disappointed again.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
how about a halftime show for the superbowl that might have something to do with football? keep it the same lentgh too!

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
I'd like to see U2 perform at the halftime show again. That was the best HT show I remember.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Floyd with Waters and Gilmour and then skip the second half and let them play.

·
Registered
20,463 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Yes, it's getting to that time of year when boredom overcomes me. I would love to see someone like perhaps Sabbath/Metallica doing the show. I would watch that. I also might watch Garth Brooks. I'm not a huge country fan, but his shows are among the best I have ever seen.
If that was the bill, I'd tune in ONLY for the halftime show and not even bother watching the game.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The NFL announced today that Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake will be doing the halftime show--when the Eagles meet the Browns in the Super Bowl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts