The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Mel Gibson for a shootem up movie? Come on now...and your selections are poor
I guess it would matter if it was a gangster, western, or thugs from the hood type of movie but I like De Niro

·
Registered
20,191 Posts
You could have picked a younger group of people, only thing scary about using those guys to make a movie would be they could die before you finished making it.

Andy García or Wesley Snipes are good choices too. In his prime Snipes wasn't afraid to spit out the lead but now if you whisper "IRS" he would run off and hide.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
you talken to me, you talking to me. one of the best can do it all they don't come like him any more. Taxi Driver, Deer Hunter , even the Farkers. like they say the youth is wasted on the young. Plus old is a state of mind...later

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
No one on the survey would fit for a good western. For me,

#1 would be Tom Selleck
#2 would be Sam Elliot
#3 Would be Robert Duval

all have performed well in Westerns.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I would have picked the Duke, alas not possible.

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
171farm said:
Mel Gibson for a shootem up movie? Come on now...and your selections are poor
I guess it would matter if it was a gangster, western, or thugs from the hood type of movie but I like De Niro

Ever hear of Lethal weapon 1, 2,3, and 4
What planet did you say your from?

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
Wife called me last evening from work, asked me what I was doin and I replied "Just sitting back with the baby and watchin Josey Wales..."

AGAIN! That's like three times this week!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Bad selection. Can't stand Willis or Gibson....they seem like "manufactured" tough guys out of the mullet movie years.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts