The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to switch everything over from my LX to my new Z7 but decided to let the LX setup the way it is for a backup. Question is, which fallaway rest do you like the best? New QAD HD, new Ripcord with the red inserts, or the Limbdriver? The QAD and Ripcord seem pretty close to the same but the price isn't real close to the same? I like the Limbdriver concept but not sure I want the string running all the way up to the top wheel? Any opinions?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I've used both the qad's and the ripcord, the qad's are on both of my bows. I can't say anything about limbdriver because I've never owned one.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'm a fan of the Trophy Taker as well, have em on both my hunting and target set ups...don't know much about the others, other than a friend has the QAD and it seems to do pretty well for him.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
i use the qad and love it. i believe the ripcord is now pretty much the the same as the qad, cause now it stays up when you let the bow down. and it is cheaper.

·
Registered
570 Posts
For hunting i would go with the Ripcord Redzone.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i love my limbdriver took me 10 mins to set it up, u can fix it really easy in the feild if need and it also doesnt put and pressure on ur cable, i would really take a look at one

·
Registered
288 Posts
I shoot Trophy Taker on both my 3d/Indoor bow and hunting bow. But I wouldn't push any brand, I'd just recommend something that works and repairs very simply. There's nothing worse than a complicated rest that goes wrong on a hunt or tournament.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts