The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have $100.00 gift card from Cabelas and was thinking on spending it on a trail cam. Don't want to go over the hundred and was wondering if I can get a decent one for that price? Would you guys recommend buying one out of the bargain cave, could save money but it would probably be last years model. Thanks for the imput

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I bought a Primos 45. So far it has done a very good job with pics and battery life. I have had over 1300 pics on a set of batteries and it was still going. Might be a little more than 100 dollars but it is very easy to operate.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
pete65 said:
I have $100.00 gift card from Cabelas and was thinking on spending it on a trail cam. Don't want to go over the hundred and was wondering if I can get a decent one for that price? Would you guys recommend buying one out of the bargain cave, could save money but it would probably be last years model. Thanks for the imput
If you find one you like in the bargain cave,I would buy it.Anything from the bargain cave that is electronic or runs on batteries can be returned for 30 days,so if it doesn't work you can return it.I like the Moultrie M80 and the Primos has worked well for me too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts