The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here goes, which one should I shoot, ABC Sonic 100's or standard Slick Trick 100's. I don't want to shoot mechanical heads so Rage are out. I heard alot of good things about the ST's but not much on the Sonic's but they are alot cheaper and look like a really good killer.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I've killed deer cleanly w/ the sonics! First broadhead I ever used, they are strongly built also.

That being said... I am putting Slick tricks in the quiver this year to see how I like them... I have no difference in point of impact with the two.

Either one you'll be good, puttin em through the boiler room is what really matters.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Give the Slick Tricks a try, you wont be disappointed...I bought a 3 pack of the standards last year just to give em a try, and I was very impressed...now I have about 8 packs of them. I ended up buying so many because I shoot the 125 grain 1", and I didn't see them sold in as many places as the 100 grain version.

·
Registered
287 Posts
In my opinion you should really consider shooting the RAGE they are great and they really do fly just like your field tip which means no tuning that was definatly a big bonus give em' a try you'll like them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts