The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best Bow (NOW) And Who is the Man To Set it up, In the area between I - 99 and The Ohio Line. Please no wanna bees this bow will be used by some one who has already killed more than 30 Archery Bucks. But its past time to RETOOL !! and Cost is not an Issue.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I shoot Bowtech and I don't think you could go wrong. Check out a bunch of different brands. Hoyt's Maxis looks pretty sweet. I think I would check that out first and see if it chose me. I shoot a Bowtech Admiral and love it. The new Destroyer got a good write up.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Plenty of good bows out there and if you want a good place to test out the largest selection of quality makes and models, get one set up properly for all different kids of archery shooting (hunting, target, 3D), and get after sales support that's the best in the area...then head away from the Ohio line direction and go to Lancaster Archery Supply in Lancaster, PA.

They are the largest archery only dealer on the East coast (they only sell archery equipment). The have the BEST techs available to work on your bows who are all certified by the MFG's. They have an indoor 20yd shooting area for you to test any of the bows they have as well as an outdoor 40yd shooting area with a 15' elevated platform as well to help you dial it in for hunting conditions. And...they are only 2+ hrs away from Tebolt, PA

·
Registered
540 Posts
Sorry , not sure where I-99 is, but if cost is no issue I would go to Lancaster archery & shoot everything. Or FuryX archery . Don't think you could find anybody better than Wes. Lots of good bows out, but make sure you check out 2 smaller companies Elite & Strother.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts