The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,643 Posts
I dropped them off at the P.O. friday n nothin so far. Maybe ill follow the lead like others have said n send my next ones to another treasurer!
I beleive the Adams county courthouse are in there own click....get the feelin they think....youll get it when we are ready ...
Sent mine to Adams and got awarded today. Mailman took if from my mail slot on Friday.

Sent to Adams last year slso, and if I remember correctly it was awarded Monday.

·
Registered
10,642 Posts
Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
10,642 Posts
Montco screwed me 2 years ago so now they’re out. I send half way across the state for all my tags now and get them no problem.
They use to be quick. Not anymore. I mailed ours Friday morning and they usually are in Norristown by Saturday for Monday delivery. Still no tags.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Mine went in the box at the post office Friday morning. Got awarded Tuesday morning just before lunch. I may have to put it in the mail a little sooner for second round. Or pick a treasurer that’s a little closer to the sorting hub for up here.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
They use to be quick. Not anymore. I mailed ours Friday morning and they usually are in Norristown by Saturday for Monday delivery. Still no tags.
Based on the current # of tags left in WMU 5C only let out 4% of the allotted tags so far.
Another WMU with a close number of allotted tags is way over 50% given out.
Go figure...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Based on the current # of tags left in WMU 5C only let out 4% of the allotted tags so far.
Go figure...
Huh?
The closest WMU's in allocation have 60K and are at 25% and about 12.5% respectively.... Unless you're referring to 2F, which has about half the tags as 5C... (And being special regs, 5C is a 2nd or 3rd choice for most except guys who own land or know someone...)

·
Registered
10,642 Posts
Go figure...
I put in for 3B. I go for 5C the second round.

Reactions: bohunr
61 - 80 of 116 Posts