The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geeze, hunting licenses this year come out for sale June 20th. Doe licenses get sent in July 11th. That gives agents just 3 weeks to sell 900,000 hunting licenses Anybody else think there is going to be a mad rush for hunting licenses this year.Wonder who the genius is that thought this up.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
The delay was intentional to see if the game and fisheries committee would grant the PGC a license increase. If I'm not mistaken, they were already denied the request or it may have been shelved.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I like the way NJ does the licenses. I never feel in a hurry to get license to get my turkey or deer tags.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
I saw a sign at Dicks in Pottstown at least a week ago that they had hunting licenses for sale - now. There were pink mailing envelopes at the sales counters. What is going on?

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
trapperrick said:
The delay was intentional to see if the game and fisheries committee would grant the PGC a license increase. If I'm not mistaken, they were already denied the request or it may have been shelved.

I knew that was the reason of later date but haven't heard if it was voted on or not.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Not everyone who buys a license applies for a doe tag and like someone else has mentioned some people wait until later to buy their license.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I bought my license on-line at 4:50 this morning. I got home from work at 3:00 PM,went to my mail box,and it's STILL not here yet!! lol,just wanted to be the first to complain!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts