The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mailed the application last night! Seriously, if you think this state has problems, try applying for a Colorado elk tag. I was awarded one on June 1st, still waiting for it to arrive.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Mine went in the mail box around 7 am this morning I just walked out and no doe tags.
If they are not here tomorrow I'm calling someone. Unexceptable. They need to fix this next year they need to look at who always buys tags and come door to door.

·
Registered
11,458 Posts
Shaddartman said:
Laylow said:
Glad I still have a bunch of un used yeller tags from the last several years
Someday they will wise-up and change the color from year to year.
And then there will be howls of protest from thousands on here because the cost of a license went up just so they can change the color every year.

The color doesn't need changed. It's already illegal to possess a license from a previous year while hunting. Whether it's an expired license or the wrong color, it would be illegal to use that tag.

·
Registered
11,458 Posts
I remember that when we had the cardboard type licenses. Seemed to work pretty well then.
The one I always liked the best was the year they tried the adhesive deer tag. I shot a buck that year and naturally the tag tore off before I got back to the truck. There was no snow on the ground and I had a devil of a time backtracking where I dragged the deer to find that tag. I often wondered how many other people that happened to. Obviously a few. That adhesive tag was a one-hit wonder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.