The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and Good Huntin'. Curious to see where fellow members will be hunting this year. I'm going to do a couple trips this year. Starting in January with a Texas mixed bag hunt for auodad, javelina, quail, and predators. Then in April I'm going on my second South African hunt with Kubusi Safari's. My first trip I harvested a blue wildebeest, impala, warthog, blesbuck, and bushbuck. This trip I'm going on a daily rate and high on the list is kudu, zebra, springbuck, and nyala. Then in August Mark Werner owner of Werner & Sons Backcountry Adventures in British Columbia is having me return to try and get a mountain goat. GOD bless and best of luck on your adventures this year!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Sounds like you have a full hunting schedule this year, Good luck. I will be hunting Pa. and Ohio again this year. No other trips planned

·
Administrator
29,947 Posts
Happy New Year to you also. Waidmannsheil on all of your hunts!
I'll be hunting for roe deer, red deer, and wild pigs in Germany this year.

I will be making one hunting trip this year, to PA for Spring Gobbler!

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Happy New Year and best of luck. I am heading out west but not to hunt, taking gf sightseeing. My longest trips this year to hunt will be to camp in Potter.

·
Banned
152 Posts
heading to montana for whitetails and muleys, ohio for whitetails, and either illinois or british columbia if time allows! good luck to everyone

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
You must have a great job and a great family.

Im going to hit southern maryland for the archery opener and maybe virginia if time is left

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
I'm going to try and make it to VA this spring for turkey, and I'm planning to return to Montana for elk this september.

·
Super Moderator
13,724 Posts
Probably go on an excursion to Greene County to hunt groundhogs....Oh, that will be an unguided trip with no over night stay.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Pa. archery and gun. then to Ohio on Sundays for archery hunts and to Missouri for their whitetail gun season, back to Pa. for a one day bear hunt then onto WVA for a rifle hunt. Busy October,November and early December.

·
Registered
10,970 Posts
I had a Wyoming antelope trip planned with my dad for his retirement hunt. Looking like that's going to get postponed one year. I started a new job and lost about half my vacation time. Plus with a new baby, life got pretty busy. For the first time in a while, it looks like I will be doing all of my hunting around home and up at the camp.

·
Registered
15,813 Posts
spring bear in canada, whitetails in illinois, hopefully whitetails in kentucky. since ohio is only a half hour away, i don't count that as going anywhere.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Maryland for a three day duck hunt.
Erie fishing the lake every other weekend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Happy New Year!
I was thinking about heading back to N.C. Pa. for some salt pork/cooked leaks and a spring turkey hunt. I might make even take the long drive and pack along the wall tent and cylinder stove?
I thought I might also hit my neighboring state for an elk hunt just prior to Montana’s hunt.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts