The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
This will be my first trout opener. I'm planning on heading to Confluence at the Youghiogheny Lake Outflow. Hopefully it's not too crowded.

·
6,466 Posts
im gonna say bear creek all depends what happens this week

·
Registered
355 Posts
Turtle creek for me...cant go to far this year the wifes due date is close so we are stayin close to home..

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
As per tradition we're going to a lake in the community where our family has a place in the Poconos. We used to make a big trip of it, 12 guys heading up Friday and staying all week. I since bought into a place in the ANF and we now go there at the end of April for a week. We still fish the community lake as per tradition but we only go up for the day or overnight now.

·
Super Moderator
4,613 Posts
Local streams the first Sat, then headed to the ANF the second weekend with 10 buddies....it worked out really nice last year, and the crowds were down which were nice also.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Staying close to home, this weekend. Headed up to ANF opening weekend of turkey, to do a little hunting and fishing. If work allows.

·
Registered
20,204 Posts
Mud Run if we don't have much rain during the week, if so then a private community lake that is heavily stocked.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
bowmike said:
First fork of the sinnemahoning.

Will be up there fishing the whole first week of may. Not a huge fan of opening day to much anymore. Hopefully they get some rain and snow melt because it was pretty low Easter weekend. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts