The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched the Packers defeat the Cowcraps and I didn't see Jerry Jones one time. Where was he?

Also, I didn't see the fat man in the red sweater today. No, not Santa Claus. I'm talking the fat man from New Jersey.

·
Registered
39,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Jerry forgot to drop the envelope off to the officials today.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
It was a good day

Now maybe Christie can get back to the business of the state of New Jersey

·
Registered
39,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe he'll send that sweater to the cleaners.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Know where they won't be--Arizona on Feb 1, without being paying customers, of course. Thankfully, the Steelers record is safe for one more year.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
If the Cowboys were up 27 to 10 his face would have been shown in the booth many times.
And yes where was the fat man?
And why wasn't Jones on the sidelines near the end of the game?
What a fraud.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
It takes small people to revel in others pain.... And I'm perfectly fine with that!!! Sorry Cowpies, your loss makes my giddy.

I didn't see one shot of Jerry with his rented gorilla in a Red sweater the whole game?

·
Registered
39,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the world of small people. You really don't need a reason to be happy the Cowcraps lost. Just being happy gets you a membership card in the club.

I do think it's sad that Chris Christie had to pay for his own ticket and transportation to the game. I'm just wondering if they made him kick in for the buffet. Lord knows he ate his share.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts