The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been all over the internet, typed in about a hundred different variations looking for an air gun value, but most only refer to buying their book. I just need one fair assessment of an old one for my friend. It's a Quackenbush air gun. He told me today it might be a .22 cal. I can find their old .22 rimfires in my gun books, but nothing on their old airgun. It appears to be over 50 yrs old. We can't find a model name or number on it

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John
That's the first one that came up in my searches. I spent some time on that site, but can only find that it's a site that sells. I couldn't find any place to see any values, unless I'm missing something.

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. That will be my next attempt. Strange thing is that i can bring up auto blue books contents, but for guns and air guns they want me to by it for $33.99

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
Have you tried the "Advanced Search" on Gunbroker?

It would show if any had sold on the site and what they sold for. I think you can go back at least a year.

I would also call Beeman. Beeman has been around for a long time and I'm sure someone at Beeman can answer your question or point you in the right direction. The number is 800-227-2744.

Good luck!

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I turned this info over to the friend with the airgun and he hasn't done much on it lately. He's a farmer and constantly busy with his cattle and making hay. You might say he's a man outstanding in his field! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts