The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at lunch the other day a fellow co-worker started to talk to me about archery, she knows that I am an archery hunter. She started saying she was shooting over the weekend with her son's girlfriend who has a traditional bow and she asked where I would go an get one? Not being a traditional shooter I pointed in the direction of local bow shops and had her start there but I was curious to know where you trad guys are buying your equipment? Local or on-line orders? Thanks in advance. For reference, I am located near Altoona.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
If you are on Facebook there is a group called strickley sticks. Would be a source of information for something in your area perhaps .

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Try Rose City Archery or Three Rivers Archery. Since I do not know where you are located there is also Lancaster Archery that, if you are in the area, you could visit.

·
Registered
105 Posts
While at lunch the other day a fellow co-worker started to talk to me about archery, she knows that I am an archery hunter. She started saying she was shooting over the weekend with her son's girlfriend who has a traditional bow and she asked where I would go an get one? Not being a traditional shooter I pointed in the direction of local bow shops and had her start there but I was curious to know where you trad guys are buying your equipment? Local or on-line orders? Thanks in advance. For reference, I am located near Altoona.
Crows Head Archery in Belwood, PA.

Freedom Archery Shop in Duncansville, PA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts