The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
21 days till Ohio opener ! I will be spending the 20th With my son Ty for the mentors. Opener, and then headed to Ohio for a,week. Back in time to hunt several days of PA opener and then off to New York for a few days!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I need your job! LOL I wish I could scrap that kind of time together. I've dabbled with the thought of giving OH a run this season, just not sure of the area really. So I'll likely be limited to PA's season. Which is enough as long as I get a few other people out.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Just firmed up our annual Ohio turkey camp with my son and brother, look forward to it every year,I have tons of memories with my sons and grandson(and some real hook hangers)from the Buckeye state.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
A group of us are heading to Kentucky on the 14th. Back in time for Ohio. Then its good ol PA. Hopefully head to Elk County to try our luck in mid May.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I'll be starting in Kansas; I still haven't decided whether to hunt Nebraska or not. Then I'll be in Missouri before coming back here for Pa and NY.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I signed up for a clean-up of part of Slippery Rock creek on April 27, so I will be missing the opener for the first time. But I scheduled a day off work Monday the 29th where I will be in my favorite local turkey hunting spot.

Can't wait to hear that first gobble!

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
April 27th at camp in Clearfield County, PA.

·
Super Moderator
13,724 Posts
Save a few OH gobbler long beards for me I will be getting a 3 day late start this year.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Beautiful Sullivan CO, PA from the 26th-30th. The anticipation may possibly kill me.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
As of now, plan is to do the youth weekend , and 4 days of the opening week in sullivan/ bradford counties.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Going to Somerset Pa fir the opener for some hinting. Spending sunday helping my friend planti bait for deer.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts