The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At what point will you no longer comply with the unconstitutional laws created to oppress the People of this once free nation?

Personally, I will not be photographed nor fingerprinted as a prerequisite to being a lawful gun owner. That kind of process is for criminals, not free men.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
My line was crossed with Obama care. The fact that the Supreme dumbos held it up by calling it a tax was a deal breaker for me. Getting a second term was salt in the wound. Now going after the Bill of Rights is his only road block to the final solution. This man hates this country, and it's amazing that 51% of the people voted for it. I cannot wrap my arms around it. I don't sleep well....I haven't for a long time.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
WYCounty, I can't sleep for the same reasons. My brain is telling me what is coming, but I still can't believe it. Obamacare will only hurt the ones who want it, and will further their dependence on govt. This country is so divided and so off-course. I fear the worst is ahead, for all. I am doing the only thing I can - educate as many as I can, prepare for the future and pray.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Bates said:
WYCounty, I can't sleep for the same reasons. My brain is telling me what is coming, but I still can't believe it. Obamacare will only hurt the ones who want it, and will further their dependence on govt. This country is so divided and so off-course. I fear the worst is ahead, for all. I am doing the only thing I can - educate as many as I can, prepare for the future and pray.
Praying is good. Stock up and prepare. The "borrow athon" will only go on for so long, and when the money, I mean, printing press runs out...and there's riots in the streets because the "free checks" run out...It's game over....Or game on, depending on your posture. I'm just trying to earn a living, but the living is being squeezed out....and things you didn't think you had to worry about, now you're stocking up and preparing for. This isn't going to end well, and Washington is only accelerating what is to come. I can't pay off my debts fast enough. . . .

·
Registered
658 Posts
Shottie, really, telling me to stop when all I hear from your side is the same. You had your 2 terms and now have lost the last two, so you give it up already.

·
Registered
857 Posts
RichinPa said:
Shottie, really, telling me to stop when all I hear from your side is the same. You had your 2 terms and now have lost the last two, so you give it up already.
My side??? Our terms??? What exactly are you referring too??? Do you KNOW who I voted for??? Do you KNOW my party affiliation??? Ya ever think that maybe I am just tired of people like you WHINING and BLAMING Bush for the state of the country right now??? You weren't complaining about him when the tax cuts came, were ya??? Did you take a moment to check the FACTS that Bobo practically DOUBLED the nations debt in 4 years??? The only thing you can say that he HAS done in 4 years was do away with Osama...

Now, gimme the break that I asked for the first time. You and your "sheeple" have been blinded once again...the shame is the rest of this country has to suffer for your decisions...I just hope we come outta this 4 years ok BUT I have SEVERE doubts!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Shottie, my whining and Blaming. That is all this forum is about. The very thought that you may lose some of your precious posessions. take your RIGHT to own an a weapon and stand face to face with one of the parents who lost ther child and tell them about your Right and see how it stacks up.

I never blamed one thing on Bush if you read my post. I said I hated his tyrannical terms of admisistration. I did not show any lack of class by calling him childish names as you just did of our President. I was brought up tp respect the position. I hated him as president as you hate President Obama, but he was MY president good or bad and I called the man who held office Mr President.

You talk of Sheeeple....look who walks lock step as any good puppet does with the radical right and the [censored] taxtics of the NRA.. If you thinkfoe one minute La Pierre has your interest at heart, you are so naieve.

Since you brought it up, when Bush took office, we had a surplus, when he left we were 12 trillion on debt..just a tad more then doubling the debt. We all suffered for those decisions as you say we are suffering for votong decisions now. And you also just to conclusions of My Side??

·
Registered
9,709 Posts
this is becoming a two person shouting match and will not be tolerated. Direct your comment to a general viewing NOT at each other by name or this thread will be locked.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Apologies to the Forum.

shottie, if you would want to defend your position or discuss further, please feel free to PM me. I enjoy a good debate.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The very thought that you may lose some of your precious posessions. take your RIGHT to own an a weapon and stand face to face with one of the parents who lost ther child and tell them about your Right and see how it stacks up.

A very emotional statement, that does nothing to change that the "right" exists.

You ok with having your favorite hunting arm confiscated?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Absolutely not, I also cherish that right. I however do not believe that is where we are headed. Again, IMHO.

As I write, I am staring at my gun cabinet with my hunting guns. I have a carry permit, own 2 Glocks and have one in the console of my car when I travel in state. I do not understand the fascination with AR style weapons, but I believe those that do, have a right to own them.

I do agree that we need change, mental health reform, better background investigation, less violent vidoes, games,movies, etc. I donot have that aanswer and neither do any of us.

I lost many friends in Vietman, and many more sons and daughters of friends in Iraq. I understand what death is and the finality of it. Kids these days do not understand that concept. They see someone get blown away in a movie, TV show, etc., and the next week they see that character in another show.

The answer is a complex combination of all of the above.

I do not think it should be called Gun Control, as that is just a very minor part of the issue. It sparks so much hatred and name calling on here. We all want the same thing, our rights and our safety. Because we differ in our political views and how to achieve the above, should not allow us to resort to name calling and hatred of our fellow sportsman.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I expect high capacity military weapons like the one used in CT to see restrictions soon. I personally don't have a problem with it.
Most people don't equate them with a hunting rifle or shotgun.
I know the NRA and its followers like to say there is no difference between an AK-47 and my double barreled 12 gauge in the eyes of the public and "they will take them all".
Both the NRA and the anti-gun left have something in common. They both feast off of emotion and exageration. I think most people are in the middle like me. And, I am just fine with that.

·
Registered
120 Posts
"High capacity military weapons" are the very type the 2A protects.

Would you also have no problem with giving up some of your 4th A rights? Perhaps just a bit of the 5th A and maybe a smidge of the 1st...

Always the same thing, as long as they don't come after ME; I'm OK with it.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
TusseyMtMan said:
I expect high capacity military weapons like the one used in CT to see restrictions soon. I personally don't have a problem with it.
Please tell me what weapon was used in CT and then tell me how you know that?

My line is already being crossed!

Anyone who thinks like thee above is the problem with this country........ It doesn't effect me so who cares!
WRONG!! If might not effect you right now but it will at some point.
You give someone an inch and they'll try and take a mile. obama wants many miles.

He quit blaming Bush and is now blaming the constitution. There is a video clip of him stating that he can not bring change fast enough because the constitution does not allow him too. The sad part is he says it in a way that its a shock and disappointment. If that right there does not show you just how un-American he is then nothing will and god help this country and everything that it was founded on.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts