The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just read that Bloomberg will be banning two liter bottles of soda in food establishment in NYC effective March 12. He started the smoking ban, which I think is a crock and I don't smoke. He has ban food donations to shelters. Fienstien and her liberal hypocrite partners want to ban guns, high capacity magazines, and the 2nd amendment. Seems a lot of politicians are on the kick of wanting to ban everything they can these days.

When do we say enough is enough?

These over bloated pigs that WE have elected want to take things from us? They seem to forget that we are the boss, not them. Our government has become a joke that has gotten too big for its britches. Writing our congressmen and contacting our elected officials doesn't seem to be working. All of them are liars and cheaters, thieves, spinsters, and could care less about their constituents. Most of them have made a career out of a senate seat, or a congressional seat, and are old as the hills. The job isn't that hard if you are 89 and still doing it. They have really screwed this country up.

We need to stand up and take it back. I used to laugh and tell people they were crazy and paranoid when they said they were preparing for a civil war. I don't seem to be laughing about it these days.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Muzz said:
I've just read that Bloomberg will be banning two liter bottles of soda in food establishment in NYC effective March 12. He started the smoking ban, which I think is a crock and I don't smoke. He has ban food donations to shelters. Fienstien and her liberal hypocrite partners want to ban guns, high capacity magazines, and the 2nd amendment. Seems a lot of politicians are on the kick of wanting to ban everything they can these days.

These over bloated pigs that WE have elected want to take things from us? They seem to forget that we are the boss, not them. Our government has become a joke that has gotten too big for its britches. Writing our congressmen and contacting our elected officials doesn't seem to be working. All of them are liars and cheaters, thieves, spinsters, and could care less about their constituents. Most of them have made a career out of a senate seat, or a congressional seat, and are old as the hills. The job isn't that hard if you are 89 and still doing it. They have really screwed this country up.

We need to stand up and take it back. I used to laugh and tell people they were crazy and paranoid when they said they were preparing for a civil war. I don't seem to be laughing about it these days.
there's a lot of people that think and feel the way you do, if things continue, it's coming.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Muzz said:

i agree but it has to start with a very good plan,everybody ready and together lock and load. how do u assemble somthing like that ???

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
If and I'll repeat IF , the Federal Govt. has enough nerve to start arresting people that violate UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS , I believe there will be an uprising in our Armed Forces . If that does'nt stop it , many armed civilians will volunteer to back the Armed Forces which will increase the force by 10's of millions . Once stopped , the IMPEACHMENTS & Jail sentences will begin . Then hopefully America will once again be One Nation Under GOD , With Liberty and Justice for ALL .

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
IMHO you almost need something like this to open up the politians eyes....You can call and write all you want but until something comes up and smacks them in the head they will continue on there OWN path not ours

·
Registered
763 Posts
I would like to post what I think but I think big brother is watching.I will rephase that I know big brother is watching.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I agree that big brother is watching. When these see statements like this it gives them more reason to get our guns from us. They are afraid this is going to happen and that's why they want our guns and that is the only reason.

·
Registered
19,644 Posts
Washington couldn't get those clowns to vote if 4 day old roadkill stinks how do you expect them to gather up the votes to take guns?

The only thing keeping gun issues in the news are all the people using them for the wrong reason.

I heard Bloomburg's next pet peeve was against Styrofoam cups for soft drinks and coffee

·
Registered
18,719 Posts
Muzz said:
It is we the people that are electing them. As much as it pains me to say it, those that agree with this type of govt interference in our daily lives outnumber those that don't. The country is undergoing a transformation. Most of us that contribute in this forum, are now the minority.

At some point in time, the question will be when wil we(the minority) rise up against govt tyranny? It will get ugly but I am not sure there is another way at this point. When it hurts enough we will.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
You are correct DPMS. This country has 2 types of people, those that work hard and rely on themselves and family/friends to make a happy life (citizens) and those who wait for government to give them what they want and to make decisions for them (slaves). As long as the politicians (prostiticians) continue to pander to the malcontents and buy votes via welfare, we (citizens) will continue to get hosed. It's all about the legiscritters protecting their phony baloney jobs.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I don't care who is watching.

If ANYONE attempts to breach my first amendment, by infringing on my 4th amendment, I will exercise my 2nd amendment without hesitation.

Melon Labe.

·
Registered
19,644 Posts
Its time we the citizens demand term limits on these professional politicians. We limit a President or Governor to two terms why do we allow millionaires to hold positions for 20-30 years making good on campaign promises on our dime?
There are a lot more of the working middle class then the system users so its something else that keeps getting these droans back to DC

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Birch812 said:
There are a lot more of the working middle class then the system users so its something else that keeps getting these droans back to DC
You'd be surprised how many of the working middle class vote in lockstep with the system users. That's why the politicians (some) are pushing way past their constitutional authority....because they know they can.

·
Registered
684 Posts
"When will enough be enough?"

As others have stated, as long as the majority gets their "government fix" they are happy as clams. Most of these people could care less about the Constitution if they even know what it's about. The sad thing is that these people are the democratic base and they vote. And it doesn't matter which party it is only who is giving out the freebies. That is where their allegience will be placed.

Our own government leaders are criminally negligent according to the constitution. Our elected officials talk out both sides of their collective mouths, the lies and their utter disdain for the Freedoms and Rights that were given to the Citizens of this Country is incomprehensible.

Under the DHS 2000 illegal aliens are released and know one knows who did this! The head of the DHS can't figure this out?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/02/who-ordered-release-of-2000-detainees

They can "identify civilians carrying guns and track their cell phones" with the use of drones but they can't figure out who released illegal aliens.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-575722...redator-drones/

Where is the public outcry? Why aren't more members of congress calling these people out? Why doesn't the mainstream media jump all over this? Why aren't citizens marching on Washington demanding answers?

The fact is WE ARE ALL complicit in the demise of this Country for failure to act!

I hate to say it but this Country isn't going down the toilet, it's already been flushed. They're just cleaning the bowl now!

·
Registered
19,644 Posts
The main reason is MOST people only will admit there is a problem if it affects them directly.
Nobody getting shot in my neighborhood, no member in my family being robbed at gunpoint therefore there is no violence problem in the US so they just keep

·
Registered
665 Posts
Well I think its time for the people to join forces and do it are self. I think, if we wait on the ones that people voted for is not a option anymore.everyday the govt is gaining more ways to take control. Taking guns, disarming vets,drones,fema camps,checkpoints . More gun laws .I think that is plenty enough. In another post it was said when they start to arrest people. That is allready happening and going to be a lot more very very soon. We need to stand ( Now )

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
How many of you who have thought about the fact that we need to stand up and rise against this have really thought it through?
1. With the amount of surveillance available to the government today, it would be nearly impossible to gain the surprise needed to properly mount a resistance.
2. As soon as big brother got word of such a thing, doors would be kicked in in the middle of the night and those involved would never be heard from again
3. Those on the fence would lose the gut for such a thing out of fear for their families.
4. If, and I say if, a resistance was to be successfully mounted; America would be so weakened that another country would pounce on us like a coyote on a wounded rabbit.
The amount of bloodshed would be massive. You think the insurgencies in Iraq and Afghanistan were bad? You think the civil rights complaints there were bad? Most of you cannot possibly fathom how dirty, how painful and how ugly this type of thing would get.
I am not saying that I disagree, but I take a wait and see and small unit defensive tactic when I look forward through all of the storm that is coming.
I agree, make no mistake that it is coming, but I believe that the stars are going to have to align in a huge way for it to be even remotely successful the first time around.
I am sure that many out there can see this, but I believe that a lot of the Patriotic "defend our rights and rise against the big government" chest thumping would die out just as fast as "proud to be an american" did after 9/11.
Being a patriot and being sick of the government and realizing there is a problem is a fashion statement at this point. As soon as the blood starts to flow and someone loses a friend in combat they were mostly unprepared for, people would lose the stomach for it real fast.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Birch812 said:
Washington couldn't get those clowns to vote if 4 day old roadkill stinks how do you expect them to gather up the votes to take guns?
Washington doesn't have to. Look at NY, NJ, CT, CO, IL and MD. I'm sure several more have the bills ready to go.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts