The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,211 Posts
there is some reason that I do not understand that allows this murdering madman to continue enslaving an entire country and threatening the rest of the world. Maybe he has pictures of the world leaders cavorting with space aliens or something like it. Maybe it's because the paranoia is so pervasive in N Korea that any change in leadership would be worse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,998 Posts
jimsdad said:
Maybe it's because the paranoia is so pervasive in N Korea
I saw a report where KJU whacked something like 20-30 of his cabinet members and defense leaders because he is so paranoid about them trying to overthrow him. One of the defense guys was executed for falling asleep in a meeting after being worked 20 hours a day for a week straight. The guy is definitely a loose cannon and that is the truly scary thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,249 Posts
He whacked his own Uncle last year or 2014, who was one of the military forces Commanders. He was accused as a spy, and shot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,761 Posts
RonM said:
He needs to invite Trump over for a tour...
Better yet...invite old KJU to a HPA gathering at a local sportsmans club. Problem solved.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,761 Posts
Slightly off topic...

Why is Hillary suddenly dressing remarkably like KJU?

She can bring herself and her communist wardrobe to the same gathering.

 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
28,074 Posts
If he wants nuclear weapons, we could just deliver a few to him..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,211 Posts
Bates said:
Slightly off topic...

Why is Hillary suddenly dressing remarkably like KJU?




She can bring herself and her communist wardrobe to the same gathering.
l

Well that's so when she is elected President and goes on her version of the Obama Apology Tour and visits N Korea she has a history of dressing like her host. When in Rome (or Pyongyang as it were) it's wise not to offend the host while in the process of giving away American treasures or classified information.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,249 Posts
jimsdad said:
When in Rome (or Pyongyang as it were) it's wise not to offend the host while in the process of giving away American treasures or classified information.
Save the jet fuel, and him having to look at that hag grin... just email him the docs from home. From what I hear, She is pretty competent at that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,942 Posts
Ever since he combined the Ministry of Silly Hats with the Ministry of Silly Haircuts, he's been off the hook!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,487 Posts
Maybe fly one of those Drone thingys over Him and wipe Him off the Face of the Earth ?? Just wonder if the reaction from the N. Korean People would be good or bad ??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
40,543 Posts
Ron pa said:
Maybe fly one of those Drone thingys over Him and wipe Him off the Face of the Earth ?? Just wonder if the reaction from the N. Korean People would be good or bad ??
I can see the North Koreans now, dancing around and singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,249 Posts
Naaa, they will be looking for another One to take over...

Probably be a Progressive Demoncrap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am sure Comrade Putin would rush in to bolster the bustling economy,
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top