The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,191 Posts
00:01 June 20th
The website shows how many are available for the respective units.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
hacimsaalk said:
Are they up yet? Last I checked the pgc site was showing last years.
2016 DMAP areas are now viewable on the DCNR map site. Of course you cannot buy them yet until you have a valid 2016 license.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
hacimsaalk said:
Looks like they're all up as of yesterday. They seem to be a little thinner in most areas compared to recent years.
Don't think they're all up yet.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
hacimsaalk said:
Sojourner66 said:
hacimsaalk said:
Looks like they're all up as of yesterday. They seem to be a little thinner in most areas compared to recent years.
as in you think there are more to come?
Well as someone else pointed out ANF has not been posted yet, and I know here in Carbon/Monroe area there were a lot more non-profit owned land that had DMAP's last year and none are as yet listed. But I don't positively know there will be more.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Sojourner66 said:
hacimsaalk said:
Sojourner66 said:
hacimsaalk said:
as in you think there are more to come?
Well as someone else pointed out ANF has not been posted yet, and I know here in Carbon/Monroe area there were a lot more non-profit owned land that had DMAP's last year and none are as yet listed. But I don't positively know there will be more.
ANF was up as of last check for what it's worth. I'm not disagreeing at all. I wouldn't be shocked to see more given the lack of properties that seem to be there.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Google PGC DMAP participating landowners. Make sure and go to the old PGC site. The main address will be something like PGC.state.pa.us. This is compared to the new site which is something like pgc.gov or the likes. I believe with google it is about the second site down. It will take you to the map with the counties you can click on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts