The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
A few days ago some thought he was going to pick Kamala Harris after Politico mistakenly released a story but was later retracted. Now Biden, who promised to name his pick the first week of August has delayed his announcement. He's obviously having a hard time finding a qualified black woman. Picking Harris doesn't really help him much since she's from California which Biden would win in November anyway. They're all radical no matter who he picks.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Even the VP pick really won’t matter. Pay attention to the cabal working behind the scenes who are really pulling the strings.

Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, John Kerry, Eric Holder, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, etc

The left thinks that they are fooling both blue dog democrats and never Trumper Republicans into thinking that Biden is a moderate...lol. All this while they are also promising that ole Joe will be the most progressive president ever...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Now Biden, who promised to name his pick the first week of August has delayed his announcement.

Good move by him, Now 2 weeks more over guessing who his VP pick will be and Staking out the Biden basement fpr who the his VP will be.

·
Registered
718 Posts
The way Hussein Obama spoke at John Lewis funeral one would have thought he was still in power. It was more like a BLM rally than a congress person's wake. I had to turn the TV off and go outside and do something productive. He was a POS as commander in chief and is still a POS. I would still not be a bit surprised if Michelle would be on Biden's ticket this late in the game just by seeing how the libs ate up his talking points. I despise the liberals movement. God help us.

·
Registered
532 Posts
The way Hussein Obama spoke at John Lewis funeral one would have thought he was still in power. It was more like a BLM rally than a congress person's wake. I had to turn the TV off and go outside and do something productive. He was a POS as commander in chief and is still a POS. I would still not be a bit surprised if Michelle would be on Biden's ticket this late in the game just by seeing how the libs ate up his talking points. I despise the liberals movement. God help us.
Yeah, you can bet if Trump had attended someone's funeral and started talking politics the media would have been outraged and said that a funeral is no place to make a political speech. More hypocrisy from the media. We can't rule out Michelle Obama. Under normal circumstances I don't think she'd be satisfied being someone's VP but with Biden's dementia she would be the de facto president. The Obama's both have such a big ego that they'd love to be the first husband and wife president, since the Clinton's tried and failed.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Yeah, you can bet if Trump had attended someone's funeral and started talking politics the media would have been outraged and said that a funeral is no place to make a political speech. More hypocrisy from the media. We can't rule out Michelle Obama. Under normal circumstances I don't think she'd be satisfied being someone's VP but with Biden's dementia she would be the de facto president. The Obama's both have such a big ego that they'd love to be the first husband and wife president, since the Clinton's tried and failed.
I think your spot on! And the masses will grovel and kneel!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The qualifications to be Vice President of America right now is to be a black female and you're a shoe in.

·
Registered
10,642 Posts
The qualifications to be Vice President of America right now is to be a black female and you're a shoe in.
Think about that! He cares more about being politically correct than he does about our country. The Vice Presidency should not be a political ploy to pander for votes.

He is putting our country at risk by not picking a person for their qualifications but because of their gender and color.

·
Registered
22,041 Posts
lets hope he picks one of the group of four. they are so whacko they will say anything and actually help Trump.
The plan is to delay announcing a VP until late September or early October then surprise everyone with Michelle Obama.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
lets hope he picks one of the group of four. they are so whacko they will say anything and actually help Trump.
If You are talking about Occasional Cortex and the other three demons, I don't believe they meet the minimum age requirement of 45 yo for POTUS or VPOTUS.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
If You are talking about Occasional Cortex and the other three demons, I don't believe they meet the minimum age requirement of 45 yo for POTUS or VPOTUS.
to serve as vice president, an individual must: be a natural-born U.S. citizen; be at least 35 years old; be a resident in the U.S. for at least 14 years.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts