The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I am thrilled to announce that we can offer another Wheelin' Sportsmen sika deer archery hunt this year! I just received confirmation that our 2010 event will be on January 4 & 5 on Assateague Island National Seashore.

Like last year, we'll kick off the hunt with a dinner on Sunday night. As I get more details I will post them, as well as registration info. This event is open to mobility impaired individiuals - it was an awesome time last year...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Attention all you outdoorsmen & women! Registration is now open for the 2010 Assateague Island Wheelin' Sportsmen sika deer hunt. The event kicks off with a dinner on Sunday, January 3, at the Grand Hotel in Ocean City, MD. Then we'll all meet up bright & early Monday for an all-day sika deer hunt. We will also hunt 1/2 day Tuesday, wrapping up with a hot lunch. Crossbow or compound bow. The event is free and open to individuals with mobility impairments. Please contact me for registration forms and/or additional information. Last year we had 19 hunters from PA to SC and it was a great time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
"Please contact me for registration forms and/or additional information."

Could you provide me with an email or phone number to get a registration form

1 - 4 of 4 Posts