The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I have my next three right now. First is a WY antelope hunt. Second is a WY combo elk/antelope hunt. Third is a DIY AK caribou hunt.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I'd like to say moose in Maine. But that's not in the cards. But I will be going to the Adirondacks for DIY Whitetail buck next Oct.

Reactions: bigguy54

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Spring bear in New Brunswick third week of May. Whitetail, in North Carolina third week of September and in South Carolina first week of December.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Gun deer in Illinois, Gun deer in Kansas, Muzzleloader in Iowa. Didnt draw elk in Wyoming or Arizona. Waiting on mule deer draw results in Nevada on March 21st.

·
Registered
13,135 Posts
Was going to new Brunswick in early May for bears, but that might not be happening. Broke my leg Friday and got a titanium rod and some screws in there now, which might slow me down some.

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Was going to new Brunswick in early May for bears, but that might not be happening. Broke my leg Friday and got a titanium rod and some screws in there now, which might slow me down some.
Man, that stinks. :sad: What the heck happened?

Broke my knee in Nov. of 2016 in a motorcycle accident, still bothers me. Hope you heal quickly.

·
Registered
13,135 Posts
I remember your accident, right in the middle of hunting season.

This was a logging accident, not real bad as those things go sometimes. I'm moving around fairly well already, and the pain isn't terrible, so i'm hoping for a quick recovery. Dr says 6 months, i'm hoping for less.

We're going to Quebec fishing the first week of June, hope I'm ready by then. Probably going to try to reschedule the NB bear hunt for Sept, then we'll go to Illinois in early november.

·
Registered
13,135 Posts
yellodog,
Well, if you opt for New Brunswick in Sept., you can follow us up! (LOL)

Three, maybe four of us are heading up for the first week to zone #5. Can't wait!!
We'll see how the healing goes, i'm hoping by then I'll be moving around better, but right now the future's kinda' cloudy. Do you go with an outfitter or diy?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts