The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Covid-19

The whole thing just seems to be so blown up. I keep repeating over and over its not the number of cases its the numbers of deaths, that I'm worried about, who hasn't been sick before? But we can't even get a real number of deaths because the numbers are somewhat false. Many of the deaths are not actually caused by Covid, they were just infected with Covid so whats the real truth? The real truth seems to be that its mostly elderly, and those with underlying conditions. I keep trying to find how many previously healthy younger people have died from Covid , not infected....DIED!! ....I cannot. All I can find are things like one man under 50 reported or something like that...again not infected....actually DIED! I'm not opposed to the truth...I JUST WANT THE TRUTH!!

And the whole mask thing.....They say wear a mask not to protect yourself so much but others....hmmm...ok excuse me for trying to be logical, but your saying Covid germs cannot go out of a mask but they can come in? Oh well that must explain why stores have one way isles now....huh,.. Covid only travels one way huh? Or could it be that, its hard to enforce mask because its each persons right to decide for himself, unless....you make it look like he's violating someone else by not wearing one, hence he's now the bad guy, the guy going against the current..? All I know is I'm not buying the whole...germs can come in your mask, but prevent them going out.

One thing is for certain......People bowed, and they bowed quick, and fear was the avenue to secure that control. And I found myself driving across Mifflin county one morning going to work wondering Where is everybody? Flipped on the radio and discovered Wolf had shut everything down, basically overnight. As of now Mifflin county still only has 1 death.??????? yet practically every private business was shut down.

I'm not sure when this world has seen such manipulation of people since Hitler.? All on the wings of a virus. The virus isn't a hoax, it is serious yes, but it paved the way for total control. And just like that Pennsylvanians bowed to a man, that ok's the killing of unborn infants...yet talks of rights, do baby's have no right to life? He allows same sex marriage, does that promote strong families? And his health advisor is a man, that wants to be a woman...This is what control we are under.....stop and consider that, and the mentality's behind it.

Whats real?....whats not?....what direction are we heading?.....what does the future hold? The term "new normal" is being thrown around a lot.....What does that mean?, And what does it mean for our children and grandchildren?

I don't know about the rest of you....but I want truth. I want to know our forefathers did not die in vain for this country. I want what is best for your family and mine....This virus brought out some ugly realizations....It is time to put a stop to the left, to put a stop to the "blind leading the blind".....To take a stand, to make things right...to make crooked paths straight...
Do I get an Amen?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Very well said! There are poor souls that will hang on every word the Dems vomit and excrete and no amount of fact or reason will sway them.
These people are sheeple. They cannot use or never could use their God given brains. They go about life believing everything the lib-media says and can't base their own opinion on what is handed to them. Throw facts at a libtard sometime in a debate and they can not or will not stay on track of the subject at hand.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Another thing to consider is the virus seems to be worse in areas that are more populated by democrats. Life in areas under democrat control, are usually areas where the quality of life is lower. The living style of these heavy democrat areas, holes, are many times, comparable to third world living conditions. People who do not want to live in the hole areas seem more likely to vote republican, and are many times cleaner people who can take care of themselves. The people in the democrat areas, want to be cared for, they think they need the government to keep them alive, and being as lazy or unintelligent as they are, they very well may need just that. The virus is real, it just depends where you live, and what actions the politicians take in your area, as too how bad they can make it look. Democrats never waste a crises real, not real or blown out of proportion, to get a vote.

·
Registered
16,516 Posts
Covid-19

The whole thing just seems to be so blown up. I keep repeating over and over its not the number of cases its the numbers of deaths, that I'm worried about, who hasn't been sick before? But we can't even get a real number of deaths because the numbers are somewhat false. Many of the deaths are not actually caused by Covid, they were just infected with Covid so whats the real truth? The real truth seems to be that its mostly elderly, and those with underlying conditions. I keep trying to find how many previously healthy younger people have died from Covid , not infected....DIED!! ....I cannot. All I can find are things like one man under 50 reported or something like that...again not infected....actually DIED! I'm not opposed to the truth...I JUST WANT THE TRUTH!!

And the whole mask thing.....They say wear a mask not to protect yourself so much but others....hmmm...ok excuse me for trying to be logical, but your saying Covid germs cannot go out of a mask but they can come in? Oh well that must explain why stores have one way isles now....huh,.. Covid only travels one way huh? Or could it be that, its hard to enforce mask because its each persons right to decide for himself, unless....you make it look like he's violating someone else by not wearing one, hence he's now the bad guy, the guy going against the current..? All I know is I'm not buying the whole...germs can come in your mask, but prevent them going out.

One thing is for certain......People bowed, and they bowed quick, and fear was the avenue to secure that control. And I found myself driving across Mifflin county one morning going to work wondering Where is everybody? Flipped on the radio and discovered Wolf had shut everything down, basically overnight. As of now Mifflin county still only has 1 death.??????? yet practically every private business was shut down.

I'm not sure when this world has seen such manipulation of people since Hitler.? All on the wings of a virus. The virus isn't a hoax, it is serious yes, but it paved the way for total control. And just like that Pennsylvanians bowed to a man, that ok's the killing of unborn infants...yet talks of rights, do baby's have no right to life? He allows same sex marriage, does that promote strong families? And his health advisor is a man, that wants to be a woman...This is what control we are under.....stop and consider that, and the mentality's behind it.

Whats real?....whats not?....what direction are we heading?.....what does the future hold? The term "new normal" is being thrown around a lot.....What does that mean?, And what does it mean for our children and grandchildren?

I don't know about the rest of you....but I want truth. I want to know our forefathers did not die in vain for this country. I want what is best for your family and mine....This virus brought out some ugly realizations....It is time to put a stop to the left, to put a stop to the "blind leading the blind".....To take a stand, to make things right...to make crooked paths straight...
Do I get an Amen?

:Clap_zpsb2b1fe37::Clap_zpsb2b1fe37:

·
Registered
6,696 Posts
Covid-19

Do I get an Amen?
If blue jeans can't stop a fart, homemade masks wont stop a virus. >:)

·
Registered
16,516 Posts
scent-lok wont stop a fart either :)

all the dems are doing is ticking people off big time. Republicans want small businesses open with CDC guidelines, social distancing and masks. if the big box stores can do it so can Mom and Pop shops.

the Dems on the other hand are letting big business stay open and want to clobber the small guy.

guess which party is going to lose in November !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts