The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a truck on my wish list last year and my husband bought a brand new Toyota Tacoma in April and I was so tickled! I had it out in the feild last week to hang a couple stands and I fell for it even harder!

I would love to have this!

Hubby and I have talked about getting one in a couple years but it's still on my wish list! What's on your wish list ladies?!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also want one of these.

Hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him, his debit card for Cabelas.com.
My target bag has a hole you could stick your head through.
It's trashed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ok I also want that quad. What kind is it? It looks nice.
I seen this the other day and its up high on my wish list.

I also want a shotgun. Don't have one yet, so I need one.
A truck would be nice. I traded my little s-10 in for a car. Cars just aren't me though.
I really want a pair of the under armours muck boots.
And a climber. I should really get a climber.
Most importantly, I want to buy a house with my boyfriend. This traveling to see him is driving me insane. I'm so inbetween places anymore, that I feel like I'm a gypsy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would love to get a deer target. I have a great block, but i need more practice with shot placement. I would love a pick up truck, but we are thinking of getting a little car to save gas. We has a crossover, so it has lots of room. I also really need a crossbow backpack. I try putting the sling in between my hydropack, but it is just unbearable on my back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts