The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I had a Deer filet and some fresh caught Yellow Perch a friend gave me that he just caught. Kinda Pa. surf and turf! Delicious!

·
Banned
10,667 Posts
i was going to have some pheasant but i opted for lemongrass chicken stir fry....also, quite tastey

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Got home from work late and didn't get to eat till 8 o'clock so quick and easy for me..... Two chicken patties with mayo, ketchup and cheese.

I did have a deer bologna sandwich for lunch though.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i placed a hefty order with midway shooting supplies early this week so i had two fried bologna sandwiches with onions and a couple of brews,don't get paid till the end of the month,hmmm those big fat squirrel's in my back yard are getting mighty tempting.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Moose tenderloin...pounded out nice and flat, coated with Italian bread crumbs and fried in a cast iron skillet with bacon grease. Mashed potatoes, brown gravy and corn.....oh yeah and a diet pepsi, got to watch my cholestrol.

·
Administrator
30,873 Posts
Venison corned beef tonite. Home fries on the side along with some of this summer's sweetcorn from the freezer.

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
I'll be smokeing some game hens sunday. Saturday got a work party and not sure what
we are haveing tonight

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
canned venison simmered in mushroom soup, over egg noodles (just a couple noodles for me please:) )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts