The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,for the guys that went to Dixons this weekend,what did you ACTUALLY buy and bring home?
I got .715 RB's to try in my 11ga. and a extra nip for it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
KRA book( Moravian Gun Making of the American Revolution) A raw horn or two from Roland Cadle's Pile of horns and a Chambers Late Ketland lock for a future project.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Two chili dogs, greasy french fries, and a lemonade, (AND, a few raffle tickets which seem to have been losers!). I can't seem to justify bringing home a whole lot more "stuff" at this point in life. But, I will certainly continue to participate annually as long as this old body allows!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I picked up another pan charger for my pistol and a piece of leather for a lanyard. and a 50 cal pistol loader . strange thing about the loader it has a cleaning jag on the end which can not be used on a 50 cal with a patch because of dowel size. but it saves my palm loading gun. and the raffle tickets and greasy fries

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I wanted to get a small pouch and a BIG piece of wood but GBS being ill I opted not to make the trip in the heat this year------I want a new bag to wear on my side so I can carry LESS--the kitchen sink is getting heavy!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I bought horns from the pile, some french flints, and a pound of swiss powder

1 - 7 of 7 Posts