The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Well listen to it.

This is a response plan to a biological, dirty bomb or nuke attack by a national state or terrorist organization.

If you think what the guy is saying is upsetting - think about what it would be like if they had no plan at all. For sure, decisions will be made on the fly if it ever happens, but having a plan of sorts where the details have been at least thought about before hand will help.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed Bluetick, I had no inclination to agree with the Youtube posters interpretation and title, but there is language in the bill I find mysterious:

"to prepare for a National level terrorist attack and/or attacks from classified".

"Air Force units may also be directed to combat said classified...., due to their enormous size and Other Worldly strengths".

"a new Bill of Rights will be drafted and approved by classified".

It seems very clear to me that included in the list of potential attackers are those of an extraterrestrial nature. If there is another explanation of the use of the language "due to their enormous size and Other Worldly strengths", I'd like to hear an explanation of what that language may refer to.

I would also be very curious to know just who/what "classified" is tasked with approval of the "new Bill of Rights".

·
Super Moderator
2,567 Posts
Sounds like someone knows something heading our way........

What was the outcome of the vote?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not certain of the outcome of the vote other than someone on Youtube commented that it passed.

I'll look into it. I am just plain fascinated by the language "due to their enormous size and Other Worldly strengths".

I don't know, the only terrestrial threat that I can possibly think of that fits the description of an "enormous size" would maybe be the Chinese army, but the Chinese are not "Other Worldly".

In any case it is obvious that whatever they are talking about, they have some very specific details concerning the capabilities of the potential attacker.

·
Super Moderator
2,567 Posts
Just searched it. Dates back to 2008. Majority agree it was a hoax put out by the onion

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A little research showed the video to be a hoax.

Guess I can take off the tin foil hat now.

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
I think it's a hoax (look up that bill on google).

Either way, another reason to stock up on AKs & ARs

BH

·
Super Moderator
2,567 Posts
Sad thing to say but I would not be one bit surprised if such bill did occur

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
i got taken by the same video clip when it was sent to me. i sent it to my state rep and a host of others

2 minutes later i had to send out apology notes when i found out it was a spoof and the state rep in the video doesnt exist.

its kind of scary though.

·
Administrator
29,851 Posts
Although it has been proven that this video is a hoax, what's really alarming is that the way the current administration does business has put us in a position where we are so in fear for our Rights as US citizens that we are willing to believe that laws infringing upon those Rights are now being proposed in the manner portrayed in the video.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts