The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious since I work tech support for a cell phone carrier, I am curious how many of ya carry a blackberry, or other data type phone like myself. Weather apps with radar come in handy when outdoors. Again, just curious.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Android has a better market for apps than blackberry. I work for T-Mobile so I had to get the 3G Blackberry Bold. The wifi for calling is what I need for where I live.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
i got a boulder due to work, hunting and fishing... most durable phone i've ever had!!

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
All I want is a phone that when I turn it on will send and receive phone calls, don't need texting, camera, games, internet and all the other stuff. I have a Nextell w/ the radio feature which will work if the cell towers are down, however the person I call also needs to have the radio feature. I only turn my cell on when I want to make a call or if I am meetng someone and they may need directions.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I am a Huckleberry fan---I have the Pearl now but will be upgrading to the Storm2 in April.

Dave

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
i had a wicked fight with tmobile yesterday, so i think im going to sprint and get a data plan for the same money.

after being with tmobile since the begining i can say the service has gone to the crapper. then a week after i cancel they'll call to ask why.

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
This is the best one you can get, all other are junk....it can be in water for over 20 hours, it's fast, and can surf the webbed feet in 4G.

·
Super Moderator
28,104 Posts
I just bought a new phone for when I'm traveling. The salesman told me this is the latest, most state of the art model they make.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
My new cellphone is a Tundra! I call it "the electronic leash", because now my wife can track me down just about anywhere...except of course, those new favorite hunting spots that do not have cell phone coverage!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts