The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Hey Beag,
I just thought of a funny question. What if you have that Fox Bang and you're using a crossbow.????? Sorry I couldn't help myself

·
Registered
978 Posts
I used the Foxbang for the 1st time this season on a western hunt and it performed well. The technological advances that are now upon us are hard for me to digest. I am a long ways away from my ten dollars Lohman Circe triple call and my cheap pop red lens cover light that could barely squeak out 80 yard shots in the best conditions.

Kirk McKendree

·
Registered
978 Posts
Now back to the Op question. Get what you can afford or suits your calling needs. Remember bells and whistles although can be quite cool its woodsmanship that puts fur down. Any Foxpro will be an asset. They all will aid in success when in the right hands.

Kirk McKendree

·
Registered
927 Posts
I dont use the foxbang on my wildfire, set on medium it will switch at even a small tap. i do use it for crows though.

·
Registered
978 Posts
You can change the sensitivity on them and if its malfunctioning I am positive Foxpro will take care of you.

Kirk McKendree

G

·
0 Posts
No need for Fox Bang if you don't miss :).

What is the new price of the Fury 2 reduced by $100?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Well I wear mine around my neck and somhow I always it it on the stock or somthing... I will turn the sensitivity up to high, do you think my 204 will activate it on high? its deffinitly not broken I can say that one electronic thing I have that actually works well, I would never buy anything eles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts