·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Specify Vest (V) or Harness (H)

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
My favorite isn't there. Rescue One CDS II from Mountaineer Sports. Well worth a look if you are in the market for a safety vest.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks , I see the Scent Blocker Live Wire is similar

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
The Rescue One is re-usable after a fall. You just repack it and use it over and over. The tree spider is a one and done type harness.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Does it go on easy?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I have a G30 and I like it. Once adjusted it stays adjusted. The parachute buckles are what did it for me low profile and you cannot accidently open them plus its one size so I dont have to choose small medium or large since I fall between sizes Im not comfortable going one way or the other. I like adjustability to fit the clothes I am wearing.

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
arrowhead said:
The Rescue One is re-usable after a fall. You just repack it and use it over and over. The tree spider is a one and done type harness.
How many times do you plan on falling?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
cspot said:
arrowhead said:
How many times do you plan on falling?
Easy on and off. On my cheap scale it says 5 1/4 lbs. It's the only one that is re-usable. I know the designer personally, as my wife is his office manager. We rode this vest for giggles off of the rafters in his barn last summer at the company picnic. Pack it back up and go for another ride. I will say it's the safest I've ever felt while wearing a safety vest. No matter how bad you mess up....this will let you safely to the ground.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks , Going to order one tomorrow!!! Just don't know what camo pattern. Looking to get a new Archery Outfit & not sure what one yet!!!

Placed my order, Thanks everyone!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts