The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was expecting to sit out another archery season, and finally retire my compound and hand it down to my son....Well I'm gonna be in trouble with the wife if she sees this.....I was checking our home email (which I very rarely do) and found a confirmation email on the shipping of a Horton crossbow!

I dont know which one she got me, and I'm assuming its an early bithday present. But I was just checking out an Excal this past weekend, and I bet shes glad I didnt come home with it. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Good luck...

And welcome back to archery season!!

Sounds like you got a keeper there for a wife.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Thats a cool gift. Why were you gonna sit out archery - injury?

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea,Wamp cant hold a draw on my left shoulder anymore...even dropped my draw down to 55.

She's a keeper Pep. But I just realized she may have purchased this for my son..!

I'm gonna have to sit back and wait....I may or may not be hunting the late season after all.

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Why the heck is your online status marked as sad? I would think that would turn that frown upside down. Are you sure she wasn't buying for yourself?

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
LOL. Tell her you bought one, or give me your email and I'll send a confirmation email with the "new" crossbow you just got- a Parker; with tons of extras and super expensive.

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right Kathy! That would really put me in the doghouse!

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
diablo666 said:
Maybe she is getting for herself.Lol.
Iffin it was a S&W mod 60,...I would question it,

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
Well then there is your answer come home with an Excal and a S&W model 60.She will be happy and so will you.I like to buy my wife something after I buy a gun or some other hunting thing.She actually makes out very well.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
You said you were checking out an Excal? Perhaps she heard that you looked at the pink Vixen, and was getting one for you too?

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They come in Pink? SWEEET!
Poor Stogey!

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Parker has a pink crossbow as well.....maybe the "wife" needs a crossbow as well

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's here! I love my wife!

Now all I gotta do is some additional shopping.....

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
way to go!
stogey offered to be your first moving practice target!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Welcome to the brotherhood Dingo!

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Stop all the corruption!!! Oh yea good luck getting Moss to draw it back for ya....I hear rumours that...hes.....weak.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts