The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

He save over the last few years. I couldn't be any prouder. He couldn't be happier. Now he just needs to learn how to drive a stick.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Very glad to see the work ethic is still alive . You should be very proud of your son and give yourself a pat on the back for instilling those values . It means so much more when you are able to say that you have worked for something - especially your first car ! Good for you both ....Finn

·
Premium Member
4,388 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Good for him...

He'll appreciate it more, since He bought it, because of his own hard work...</span>

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow...I don't know either of you but I couldn't be more proud!!! You did an excellent job.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Lets see no spikes protruding from his lower lip no obvious tattoos nice hair cut pants at an appropriate height........yep fine looking young man you have much to be proud of

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
You should be very proud of your son,most kids now a days would want dad to buy it...Good Job to you and your son.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Guys!

He and his brother are now working on starting a Their own lawn business. They have been doing it with me for years. I guess I'll be left out. lol

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
They will do well . I cannot remember the last time any young folks came around to ask about lawn mowing .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts