The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Parker is out of business and my supply of red hot bolts is dwindling I bought some Carbon Express Piledrivers. They shoot and group well. I want lighted nocks but no info on id of shaft and some nock mfg dont tell you what bolts they fit. One company says size 1or 2? Wth? My cheap plastic calipers says the od of the plastic nocks is .280. Not sure how accurate that is. Luminock says its universal fit. Can anyone say for sure what id of carbon express bolt is or what lighted nocks will fit? Thanks

·
Registered
500 Posts
Not really sure I understand your question, but I recently bought some Lumenoks for Carbon Express arrows, and so far so good. I have Carbon Express 6075 Terminator and Predator arrows, and went with the Lumenok S per their website. Check out their website, it helps you chose the right size for your arrows.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
From the Lumenock website...

CARBON EXPRESS CROSSBOW BOLTS
We do not make Lumenoks for CE bolts and it is because of their construction.

Please Order 20” Crescent Lumen-Arrow Bolts Here

All bolts from Carbon Express are made of fiberglass. It doesn’t matter if they are Maxima Red, Blue, X-bolts, Mayhem or Pile Drivers. They are all .284” on the ID and constructed the same way.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. Bought luminocks universal lighted nocks. Comes with 2 different dia. Inserts. Smaller of the 2 is a size 1 and they fit the pile driver bolts. Still have a few of my red hot bolts left. Got a doe last saturday and bolt is still true so reusing it after putting a new rage tip on. Will probably use the new stuff next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts