The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firemen respond to a fire in Webster, NY and 2 get shot and killed and others injured..Must''ve been a meth lab....crazies out there,loonies everywhere, do firemen need to be armed now.........

·
Registered
624 Posts
a very sad and somber time here for our brother firefighters & police officers.

I doubt it was a "meth lab" this was from all accounts premeditated murder on the suspects part. it was a trap, they don't know if the house he started was his own or one he used for the trap.
the area where this started is a very tight quarters road, from April till November its a dead end there because they swing the bridge over the outlet away so boats can travel back and forth out to lake ontario. Nov 1 they swing the bridge open so that vehicle traffic can cross over.
with all the vehicles along the road and the houses so close it makes the area very congested. when the guys pulled up there they were literally trapped.

There are so many people affected by the events that unfolded this morning, Please keep the families of all involved in your prayers.

·
Registered
280 Posts
It will get really good when our elite Congress begins to legislate brains in their futile attempt to exert their vast intelligence on us once again.

·
Registered
779 Posts
News reported this evening that the shooter spent 17 years in prison for the hammer murder of his Grandmother.

Question, when are we going to start executing killers?
Also on the news was a story from 10 years ago where an exhusband killed his exwife and 2 daughters on Christmas eve. He was entenced to 3 death sentences and is still under appeal. Why?? why is this piece of trash still on earth?

·
Registered
624 Posts
hunter4095 said:
i read he killed his mother, and in her obituary it read to make donations to that fire co.
no he killed his grandmother in 1980, his mother died in Oct. but yes in the obituary in the paper it did say for donations to be made to the west webster ny. vfd.

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
There is an ongoing and lopsided construct in which there is more concern for geting "justice" for criminals than there is for getting "justice" for the victims. For my part, I don't give a ripp for the so called Criminal Justice System and would rather have conviced criminals be given sentences worthy of the crime they committed than pardoned and put back on the street. Capital Punishment should be more widely used and used quickly.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Puting that scum to death for the murder he commited in 1980 would have saved two firefighters passing gun laws would not.

·
Administrator
28,375 Posts
This morning's news is reporting that the body of the nutjob's sister has been found in what is left of the house.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts