The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to thinking if this protest and boycott gets bigger, we may be the main political battle ground for the gun ban. It might start here since New York got sneak attacked in their sleep. Cause I can see this being a really big event.Showing the whole country what we think about our gun rights.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
fox news marked WV and PA as where the fight will begin. outside some westenr states that are going against federal law already. basically said philthadelphia is its own.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Guys please be diligent, be aware and be heard...we lost our rights here in NY and I'm left wondering if I couldv'e done more than call and write my state reps. Now I can not legally purchase an ar in this state and if the ones I have break I can't get them fixed or replace them...basically we are screwed

·
Registered
170 Posts
I was thinking about starting to coyote hunt in NY because I could use my AR but not now. It's to bad we live in a country that would rather blame an object then hold people acountable for there actions.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that the usual pro-Obama apologists that frequent this site have been refreshingly silent since the gun grab started?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts