The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody noticed since the Christopher Dorner incident, that there has been silence about gun control from our politicians and media?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
In relation to HIS incident yes. But guns are already at the forefront. In order for there to be media coverage for weeks AFTER an incident, the incident will have to top Sandy Hook or similar acts of unspeakable violence.

The question is....what could top that? I pray it does not happen, but I look for a group of people to harm citizens, with staggering casualties, as a <span style="font-weight: bold">false flag</span>. And they'll probably put NRA cards in those peoples hands!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I guarantee if Dorner had been a Christian Right Winger or a Tea Party advocate, it would still be front and center on all the MSM coverage. But since he was a liberal lover of all things left, not a peep out of them.........agree?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not justifying what Dorner did at all. Did you notice how many innocent people were shot by police and taken into custody because the police thought they were Dorner? If they freak when just one is after them multiply their rage when it will be "a gun behind every blade of grass." The police reaction was shoot first and ask questions later.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
joepet said:
Not justifying what Dorner did at all. Did you notice how many innocent people were shot by police and taken into custody because the police thought they were Dorner? If they freak when just one is after them multiply their rage when it will be "a gun behind every blade of grass." The police reaction was shoot first and ask questions later.
yes they shot at 2 Different trucks at the same location ,injured 3 people

·
Super Moderator
2,482 Posts
Interesting the Leo and media did not focus on the weapons dorner had

·
Registered
665 Posts
they didnt care just wanted him dead . maybe they forced him to get the mandatory swine flu vac and his chip ,and he went crazy .

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
RichinPa said:
Not really...every political round table this morning featured tons of gun control dialogue.
Not the TV I was watching.

Dorner is a Lefty hero, complete with protesters picketing the LAPD.....

His manifesto cited all the liberal figures, both politicians and journalists as his heros, including The Regime, and he is FOR an assault weapons ban, just not including him.

Do some poking around for his manifesto, you'll see what I'm referring to.

An yes, every picture you see of him about his rampage shows him in uniform, or smiling....

Not thew loser lunatic that he was. He got FIRED from his job. It takes a lot to get fired from the LAPD, and then he cites racism as why he was mistreated.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
In Dorner's Manifesto, Dorner stated, and I quote, " The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives.Why does anyone need an AR15 rifle?". "Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB".
Dorner was for an assault weapons ban, which in itself is an oxymoron, a man who kills people with guns wants better gun laws.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
G2CDeer said:
In Dorner's Manifesto, Dorner stated, and I quote, " The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives.Why does anyone need an AR15 rifle?". "Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB".
Dorner was for an assault weapons ban, which in itself is an oxymoron, a man who kills people with guns wants better gun laws.
The double standard never ends. All those folks who want a ban have either private, or public, armed guards for themselves.....need I say more?

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
The double standard never ends. All those folks who want a ban have either private, or public, armed guards for themselves.....need I say more?
I find most of them to be well off types who don't live in or near crime, and have no experience with it. They think everyone just drives the Mercedes home and sips wine on their 30 acre lawns while some peasant-types mow their grass but never make eye contact. Who needs a gun? They don't hunt. Most have never even held a gun.

They just think it makes them look/feel morally "superior" to take a stance on this issue, and the one that gives them no backlash among their peers is to be anti-gun.

They generally give it no further thought. Just like Pelosi they will drown you out w/yells and shouts about emotional issues (what if it was your kid?) but they don't know the specifics, the background, the history, etc. on the issue- just like Pelosi, who attacked (with character assassination) anyone who dared utter a word against Obamacare, while simultaneously and seemingly with pride admitting she never read the Obamacare bill.

There is something wrong w/these people.

BH

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Not thew loser lunatic that he was. He got FIRED from his job. It takes a lot to get fired from the LAPD
That says it all right there! LAPD isn't real big on disciplining or firing anyone. It'd be like getting fired from SEPTA

BH

1 - 15 of 15 Posts