The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed all the post from our group seem to be missing?? Late season hunt,etc......what the heck is going on here??

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
i checked out the mod forums and i didn't see anything in there from the blackpowder forums. check under MY STUFF( your stuff) and click on my posts (your post) and see if you can find those posts that are missing. that might help.

·
Registered
12,988 Posts
I had to take out the link to the other site, but I didn`t take out the threads Loggy was in and not sure who did it either.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
octagon said:
I had to take out the link to the other site, but I didn`t take out the threads Loggy was in and not sure who did it either.
Thanks Jack. We have talked several times per phone & I thank you for your fine moderation here at HPA!! You are an asset to HPA!!

I'm still a Member in good standing here at HPA. None of my Threads/Posts were ever removed, edited etc. in connection with my postings within this Forum as Jack posted.

I've been very busy restarting a hunting/fishing site previously founded by our Dear deceased Brother Willy(HPA xbowhunter17268), Willy's Wife(HPA Pink Camo) & myself which BTW is no way intended to spam from nor draw members from HPA.

My site is a very miniscule site in comparison to HPA with a totally different platform/vision.

I just wanted to squash all rumors regarding me being permanately banned, I died etc etc!! Was levied a 7 day time out for my purported habitual cussing..thats about it.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
I knew you would chime in Flint!!

As much as I hate to admit it...you are the very reason that I ever volunteered my time to Mod at HPA years ago back in the good ole days when Gerald owned HPA!! I admired your upfront no nonsense style of opere in your moderating of this Trad Forum!!

Otherwords...when Flintlock posts...YOU LISTEN!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Loggy---its true you were just napping!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
napping? I hope so! With a mug like that he needs plenty of beauty sleep.....

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More along the lines of Sleeping Beauty Type! LONGGG!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts