The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the subject says I haven't seen any postings from Loggy or Bunky for a while. Both are good guys, and there not not many of us traditional guys here

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Its been a roller coaster of being very busy plus taking the wife for several doctors appts lately. Waiting for results. My son started fencing again on Sat. and my daughter starts gymnastics soon. Im also fond of gardening so that season started a few weeks back ---- and FISHING started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIIIIEEEEE

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well nice to see that you are still around I hope that everything is ok with the wife

·
Premium Member
23,984 Posts
brewyak said:
Just like the subject says I haven't seen any postings from Loggy or Bunky for a while. Both are good guys, and there not not many of us traditional guys here
I'm still here Brewak. I have drastically cut back my HPA posting. I'm still alive/kickin & doing quite well!!

When time warrants...I mainly now post down in the Fishing Forums where there are calmer seas & less chance for ole Loggy to get snagged!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Loggy---HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for my lovely wife??? Results are slow coming back??? I think that may be a good thing though????

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i was worried about you all. you have had some good postings for everyone (myself included) and have helped a lot of us out. And we missed you all

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Thanks--much appreciated for sure----just gotta take care of the family at this worrysome time. We always put our troubles in HIS hands so a little extra time with the wife and kids as well as as much extra help here at home helps go a long way. I was given a gift with the wife I have and I can never repay her for all she has done for the family. We as men are wired very different and only a good woman gives unconditionally every minute of every day to the kids and family. Thats what I have.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
You're a lucky man Bunky... Life is certainly short and certain things sure aren't worth worrying about. It's great to see the good attitude you've kept throughout this my friend. Nothing like putting life in perspective for the rest of us... thanks!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts