The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
I keep it around to drive the wife nuts! I have antique cash registers filled with coins, shadow boxes with relics and drawers and drawers full of other items. I can't imagine ever selling any of it unless it's the difference between a meal for the kids or not. I put too much time and effort into finding it to water down the experience with money.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
I just dump everything in a bucket or box. I tell the kids that's their legacy once I'm gone. Actually its pay back for all the anxious moments they gave me while growing up.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I keep everything all but the pull tabs, bottle caps, foil etc. It goes in my pouch to get dumped in the trash can. I leave nothing behind. I will not sell my silver coins, buttons, boy scout pins, civil war bullets etc. but i did sell my silver and gold rings last year i dug up the past 3 years 2013-2015 and bought a Colt AR-15. As for the clad i found? I bought silver coins with it to add to my collection.

I haven't been out yet this year. I will when the doc saids i can stop wearing neck brace. Been wearing it since Feb. and this nicer weather we been having drives me crazy. Happy hunting...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts