The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if Obama gets his stuff passed what will we see? what will "actually" happen. ? i don't understand the concern about background checks..We already have that. What will be different?

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
shade mt said:
So if Obama gets his stuff passed what will we see? what will "actually" happen. ? i don't understand the concern about background checks..We already have that. What will be different?
what COULD be different is that you will not be able to buy a gun from another PA resident without paying for a check, therefore they now have a record of your new longrifle(s). it is basically behind the scenes gun registry.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
as of now they don't know whats out there or who has what even when you buy a rifel or ar the background forms go in a box at the gun shop only class 3 and pistols ar in a data dase with national registry yhey will want to know what gun it is and who and how many guns you got in witch is aginst the law as of now

·
Registered
174 Posts
Remember the NRA may not be your friend. "Trust no one." Fox Molder.

I Pledge my LIFE, WEALTH, and SACRED HONOR to the Constitution of the United States of America, not the NRA. I do not need a FREEDOM rifle, Rosa Parks did not need to sit in the front of that bus either.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Just what is that rant about? You in the sauce?

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
RutNut said:
Just look at what happened in NY!!!!!!!!! Now Brown Bess muskets(or any rifle with bayonet lug), turkey guns with pistol grips and bolt action and single shot big game rifles with muzzle breaks(ie "flash suppressors") are all considered "Assault" rifles (according to NY)and will have to be registered w/in one year. And remember, this registration will not be free, AND these weapons will NOT be able to be passed down to your kids or grandkids, so when you die, they in essence will be confiscated!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you like them apples???!!!!!
Going into NY to hunt will be a problem too with said firearms. Just think of all those NYS historical reenactments that'll be turned upside down.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Tea Totler John S. Yea , Sorry about that. It's been a long week. But I do have to point out I only have 90 posts you got what? 33,350 sum LOL. (Where's the bottle?)

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
As an American, you can expect to loose more liberty, and more money, regardless of your "tax bracket".

It has nothing to do with sports. Yes, you can still own your Remington BDL....but that's next.

We are on our way to being modern day western Europe! Complete with their tax structure. But everything's free now, right? Nothing is free, and now that the nightmare of 4 more years is here, it's Groundhog day, all over again. But this isn't a movie.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
4c_game_chaser said:
shade mt said:
what COULD be different is that you will not be able to buy a gun from another PA resident without paying for a check, therefore they now have a record of your new longrifle(s). it is basically behind the scenes gun registry.
That's right. It's not about gun control, or keeping kids safe, or gun anything. It's about CONTROL. That's the centerpiece of communism.

·
Registered
465 Posts
wyomingcounty said:
4c_game_chaser said:
shade mt said:

That's right. It's not about gun control, or keeping kids safe, or gun anything. It's about CONTROL. That's the centerpiece of communism.
+1

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
RutNut said:
Just look at what happened in NY!!!!!!!!! Now Brown Bess muskets(or any rifle with bayonet lug), turkey guns with pistol grips and bolt action and single shot big game rifles with muzzle breaks(ie "flash suppressors") are all considered "Assault" rifles (according to NY)and will have to be registered w/in one year. And remember, this registration will not be free, AND these weapons will NOT be able to be passed down to your kids or grandkids, so when you die, they in essence will be confiscated!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you like them apples???!!!!!
Guys- please note the above info is FALSE! I got this info from what I thought was a trusted source! Unfortunately, I just found out it is NOT true! I apologize for (mistakenly) posting false information! That was NOT my intent. It appears my trusted source was not so trustworthy after all!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts