The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

· Registered
976 Posts
[/quote]So, should I quit shooting?[/quote]

I have. I would love nothing more than to start shooting competition again, but I can't find ammo or components(at least at a reasonable price). I've got a brand new Kimber that I bought 3 months ago and have yet to fire a round through it. I've got a box of shells for it, but once those are gone I'm done. Can't even find a box of 22lr. People are selling them in the paper for $100/brick... And getting it.

If everyone doesn't stop this "run on the bank" mentality deer season is going to be a world of hurt for a lot of people. How long is going to be before the larger center-fire rifle cartridges(ie. 30-30, '06) start to get hard to find because all the manufacturers are cranking out .223 and 9mm to beat the band.

To stay on topic, haven't been able to find a box of 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, .223 to save my life. Would need to have some inventory of any kind to have a price.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.